Content Creation for Social Media
Have you ever read a story on Facebook that urged you to follow the publisher and become one of their fans? Have you ever waited for certain content published on a certain day of the week that made you feel like an addict? Can content creation generate leads? What is the science behind successful content if it is not just a matter of talent?
What will you learn:
By the end of this course you will be able to do the following:
- Learn why content is the king and covers the inbound marketing fundamentals.
- Understand the concepts and landscape of the content marketing industry.
- Get familiar with the top tactics in content creation and implement them.
- Use the concept of storytelling.
- Use content creation techniques and tools.
- Realize and use the power of user-generated content.
- Know the characteristics of content for Facebook & Instagram.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Hour(s)
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English & Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Content Marketing Fundamentals.
. Content Marketing (Definitions and History)
. Brand and Buyer Persona
. Media Types (Owned, Paid and Earned)
. Content Copyrights
. The Concepts and Landscape of the CM Industry
. Using Inbound Marketing for Lead Generation
Content Creation for Facebook & Instagram.
. Why Content is Still the King
. The Top Tactics for Content Marketing
. Content Strategy Tactics
. Story Telling (Hero, Branding, Emotions, Challenge, Serials, Locations, Actors, Attention, Everywhere, All time)
. Tools for Content Creation
. Real Time Marketing
. News Jacking
. Brand Jacking
. Content Pillars
. Characteristics of Content for Facebook
. Characteristics of Content for Instagram
. Creating a Content Calendar
. What User Generated Content is
. Examples of User Generated Content
. How to Use User Generated Content in Marketing on Facebook & Instagram
. Practical Project