Social Media Customer Care
The Course of for Social Media Customer Care is essential for Social Media Customer Care and SM Customer Services teams focusing on the key skills, tools, methods needed for managing social media channels effectively over all public platforms to achieve their businesses’ goals. The course is a mix between the ‘Know How’ and the ‘Do How’.
What will You Learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to do the following:
- Understand how to develop a social media customer service strategy to align with business objectives.
- Understand how consumer expectations and needs are evolving in social media.
- Explore the risks of social media servicing.
- Ensure you have effective strategies to manage your reputation online.
- Evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, engagement techniques and resources for your social servicing activity.
- Measure the success of your social media servicing activity.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Hour(s)
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Brand Tone of Voice/Personalization in Customer Service Techniques.
. Real Name
. First in First out
. Last in First out
. High Priority First
. High Priority Last
. Long Request First
. Short Request First
. Equal Time Tasks
. Taking Notice of: Premium customers - influencers